31st May, 2020
Following new guidelines confirmed by Golf England, we can now play three and four balls from 1 June.
These are available to book by clicking the 'Book A Tee Time' button at the top of the page.
11th May, 2020
We are over the moon to have been given the green light from the government and Golf England to re-open from Wednesday 13th May. As we find ourselves in such unprecedented times, as anticipated, we have had to change how we run the course to ensure everyone's safety.
To comply with the new government guidelines, you must play on your own, in a two ball comprising of individuals from different households or in groups from the same household. Strict social distancing rules must be adhered to at all times.
1. Pre-book your tee time online or by phone.
2. On arrival, please stay in your car until 10 minutes before your tee time.
3. All facilities will be closed including toilet and changing rooms.
4. All rakes have been removed from the bunkers. Please use feet to even out where necessary.
5. Please take all rubbish away with you as no bins provided on or around the course.
6. Please do not touch flag poles on greens. You are able to get your golf ball from the cup without having to touch the flag pole.
7. Once you have finished playing your round, please leave the course immediately to avoid any gatherings.
8. As we are a cash only business, we ask where possible you bring the correct money with you to avoid change being given.
Covid-19 Green Fees